While The Windham Club is excited to now offer a new but limited menu, we continue to take the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. We will be following the guidelines set forth by the Executive Order of the Governor for dining. Indoor dining is open on Friday, June 19th.
◦ We are operating at 50% capacity
◦ Tables are spaced at 6 feet apart
◦ The bar is currently closed but alcohol can be served at the tables
◦ High-contact areas and bathrooms are cleaned frequently
◦ Tables & chairs will be sanitized between groups
◦ We will use paper menus
◦ Rolled silverware
◦ Hand sanitizer will be available at entrance and exit
◦ Employees to wear facemasks or cloth face coverings
◦ Table servers to wear disposable gloves, changed frequently
◦ Customers must wear facemasks or cloth face coverings except while dining
We appreciate the opportunity to serve our guests while providing a safe dining experience.
HOURS: Sunday - Wednesday | 12pm - 8pm // Thursday - Saturday | 11:30am - 9pm
The restaurant is where our chef creates his own spin of pub fare with his own creative twist. The Minuteman Pub and Patio offers ample indoor and outdoor seating on our gorgeous deck. Come join us soon! We offer seating for 40 indoors in our beautiful and newly-reconstructed space, as well as seating outdoors on our giant deck overlooking our park and golf course. Come out for a nice lunch, to watch a ballgame, or to see the sunset in the evening. The restaurant may overlook our golf course, but it is not just for golfers. It is the best pub in town!